Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

...from Woodstock and yours truly!

shakeweight

woody-hotdog

For the second-straight year I dressed up as an SNL character :) Last year I was Robert Goulet's daughter from Red Ships of Spain, this year clearly I'm the Shake Weight Commercial DVD girl in the pink tank top! Actually, everyone ALWAYS tells me I look like Kristen Wiig. Do you see it??

(Source)

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend :)

6 comments:

  1. I actually think, in the first photo, you look a little like you belong in Mad Men :) (Which is a good thing!) Don't know if I can countenance what you did to your poor puppy though... ;)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love it! SNL has produced many good costumes over the years...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I totally see it! What a fun costume! I love little Woodstock's hotdog costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do look like Kristen Wiig! And Woodstock is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can totally see the Kristen Wiig! I love the SNL ideas---can't wait to see next years idea! Poor little Woodstock, he looks sad to be something edible but he is so dang adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. [...] they were so cute!!!!!(#*&&#^@%%@!!!!!!! The wieners were dressed up in hot dog costumes, just like little Woodstock was for Halloween There were also tiny piggy races too. The guy running the show explained to us that pigs are the [...]

    ReplyDelete