Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's going to be a long weekend...

The little monster woke me up at 6:45 this morning. Of course he immediately fell back asleep after doing his business. Me on the other hand, not so much.

I originally contemplated hiking Camelback or going for a run (it's been in the 70s-80s all morning, only to get hotter). But the amount it'd cost me in gas to get there and the pain I'd cause to my knee weren't entirely worth it in my mind. Instead, I ate breakfast and resorted to more creative outlets.

Woody

I considered strangling him or giving him an embarrassing haircut in the drawing, but I didn't have the heart. He's still sleeping like a baby. I guess there could be worse things. Clearly, I've been bored. At least I've been listening to French news all morning.

Oh, here's the original by the way...

photo

How could you be mad at such a silly face?! <3 Enjoy your weekends, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment